Picnic tables at LaVern M. Johnson Park are available for reservations on weekend days from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend.
Picnic Table Rules & Regulations:
- Picnic table reservations are valid from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. on the day of the reservation.
- Users must arrive by 11 a.m. or the reservation will be forfeit with no refund.
- Maximum of 8 (eight) people per table.
- Reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
- Pop-up tents may not be staked down - only water weights Shade tents are allowed and encouraged (up to 10'x10'). Please note staking of any kind is not permitted; please plan to use water weights or sand bags for shade tents.
- Campfires and charcoal or propane camp stoves are NOT allowed. Users may bring charcoal for the on-site grills.
- Alcohol is not permitted.
- Amplified sound is not permitted.
- Reservations must vacate their site by 8:00 p.m. of the expiration date listed on the permit.
- No refunds for no-shows. No refunds for early departure.
- Paid parking is still required for picnic table reservations. Parking is $3 per hour on weekends and holidays, and $2 per hour on weekdays.