Residents can expect to receive their utility bill during the first week of the month. Bills are payable in full on the 25th of the month, and considered past due if not paid by the end of the month.
Utility Bill Payment | Go Green! Go Paperless!It's safe, easy and convenient.
The Town has partnered with Xpress Bill Pay to offer online utility billing & payment services. The service is free to sign up, and accepts credit & debit cards, and direct checking account transfers as forms of bill payment. The site also allows users to sign up for automatic monthly payments, as well as access to view up to a year's history of the online account.
To begin online payments:
1. Head over to www.xpressbillpay.com.
2. Click on the “SIGN UP” button in the upper right corner and complete the short registration form, which includes email address and password.
3. Go to your email inbox, open the verification email and verify your email and continue.
4. Select Town of Lyons as the billing organization and follow the prompts for linking your bill, you will need your account number and last name on your bill.
5. Click the checkbox to opt-in to paperless
6. Once your bill is added to your account, you can view and pay your bill online, or setup a recurring auto payment schedule.
More details and instructions here.
Please direct all Xpress Bill Pay technical questions to 1-800-766-2350.
Payment can also be made by cash, check, money order, credit or debit card. Payments can also be mailed or dropped of at Town Hall, either inside during business hours, or outside in the drop-box at any time. Debit and credit card payments must be made over the phone.
For questions regarding your bill, contact Utility Billing Clerk, Brandi Johnson at 303-823-6622 ext. 11.
Town of Lyons Electric, Water and Sanitation Division can be reached at 303-823-6622, extension 10.
Drinking Water Quality Report
Look through our past and present drinking water quality reports.
View the Most Recent Drinking Water Quality Report | View All Drinking Water Quality Reports