LYONS SPRING CLEAN UP DAY!!
The Town of Lyons announces its Spring Clean-Up Day on Saturday May 4th from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Please bring the items you wish to dispose of to the Town of Lyons Wastewater Treatment Facility. (2nd Avenue, Across from Bohn Park)
General Public Rates per Load
Cars, Vans, & SUV’s $13.00
Pick Up Trucks $18.00
Vehicles w/ pull behind trailers $25.00
Appliances w/o CFC’s $20.00 each
Appliances with CFC’s $50.00 each
Mattresses/Box Springs/Couches $20.00 each
Payment Method: Cash & Checks only
Identification Required: A copy of the resident’s utility bill or a photo ID verification of residency will be required.
The Town will not accept the following: Household hazardous waste i.e. paint, thinners, motor oil, cleaning products, flammable materials, anti-freeze, batteries, tires. No residential or commercial construction trash. No recyclable products i.e. paper, glass, cardboard – Please take these to Eco-Cycle on Railroad Ave.
Yard waste is accepted; General load rates apply.
Computers, Computer Equip., TV’s, and Office Equip.
• TVs or Monitors 0” to 34”: $15
• Consoles, TVs larger than 34”: $30
• Towers/CPUs: $10
• Printers, Scanners, Copiers, Fax: $10
• Electronic Typewriters $10
• Laptops: $10
• Battery Backup (UPS): $10
• Large misc. computer equip.: $20
• Large Copiers (more than 40 lbs.): $50
• Keyboards, mice, cables FREE!
• Home Stereo Components: $10
• Car Stereos: $5
• Mobile Phones FREE!
• Office/Home Phones $5
Small Electronic Items
• PDAs, iPods, Video Game Systems: $5
TVs, VCRs & DVD Players
• VCRs/DVD Players Satellite Boxes: $10